From our distillation of Greek Organic Rose (Rosa damascena) essential oil Therapeutic properties associated with rose hydrolat: cooling, mildly astringent, nervine, relaxant, regenerative, soothing, antiseptic, balancing
How we use it:
• We really enjoy using I as a gentle skin toner – suitable for dry, normal, mature and sensitive skin types.
• Blend with cistus hydrolat for your DIY rejuvenating treatments, face masks, etc.
• A great supporter for those struggling with PMS related mood swings and irritability – if you love the aroma as much as we do, use as a mist to sooth and rebalance. You can even vapourise it in an ultrasonic diffuser!
• To relax simply add a handful to your bath and enjoy!
• It can be used as a natural room fragrance
For more information about how to use hydrolates please see our Using Hydrolates section